I write effective content.
That’s most of what you need to know.
If you’ve read about the marketing innovations and trends of the coming year, you might have heard the following phrases: content marketing, long-form content, content strategy, and brand journalism. Why is content getting so much attention these days, and what does your business need to do about it?
It all boils down to this: story is more important to users and online marketing (and search engine rankings) than we previously thought – and storytellers can help you bring your business and your brand to the next level. Keyword stuffing, inorganic link-building, and article spinning is dead – and if you’ve been playing those games while your content grows weeds, your online marketing plan may be in dire trouble.
How I can help
I believe that truly great, truly high-quality content brings your ideal clients to you and builds your brand. And I’ve spent the last seven years assisting over 150 businesses with their content plans.
With a diverse background in creative writing, journalism, and marketing, I can make certain that your content marketing strategy works for you and works for your users, from your blog to your newsletter to your video scripts.
Before I write a word, I ask the following questions:
- Is this content useful to readers?
- Is this content unique?
- Is this content accurate and error-free?
- Is this content interesting?
- Is this content worth pressing the “share” button?
- Is this content doing work for the company?
Can you confidently say, “Yes!” to those six questions regarding the content on your website? If not, consider contacting me for a chat: (508) 254-5379. I can take the following actions:
- Write content for your website.
- Audit and update your existing content.
- Write your blog posts, newsletters, and emails.
- Write video scripts and plan video content production.
- Manage your blog and social media accounts.
And that’s just a short list. For a full list of the services I offer, come this way.